There is always room for you at our campground! We never fill up! Our campground is open all year long except the week preceding the second Friday of August when we are closed for our Fair. We do not take reservations, our campground is first come first serve with a self-pay station in the campground!
- 80 campsites total
- 18 full hookups (power/water/septic)
- 40 sites with power and water
- 22 tent campsites
- Special event camping
- Transit (bus) pickup at grounds
- Restroom and shower facilities
- Dump station
- On-site camp host
We're only 6/10th of a mile from Fort Worden State Park and Conference Center and North Beach, a beautiful city park.
More tourist information and maps...
Full hookups $25 per night
Partial hookups $20 per night
No Hook Up $17 per night
Non-camper shower $2
Non-camper dump fee $7
(Use of shower facilities and dump station included in camping cost)
The fairgrounds can accommodate RV groups of all sizes. Your group will get its own location on the grounds for the duration of your stay.
Buildings are available with kitchen and restroom facilities.
Call or email us today for more information and our current rates.
Jefferson County Fairgrounds Family Campground Guidelines
Policy adopted March 9, 2017
Jefferson County Fairgrounds Campground is a friendly, family oriented campground.
We reserve the right to eject anyone who does not comply with these Rules and Regulations, which are intended to make your stay more enjoyable. Anyone who does not comply will be ejected without refund and shall be required to leave immediately.
1. All camping fees must be paid in advance. JCFA reserves the right to refuse service and reserves the right to have vehicles towed/impounded at owners risk and expense for nonpayment of camping fees. We may evict without prior notice anyone who creates a disturbance, nuisance or deliberately breaks any of the campground rules. No repayment of fees will be made in the event of such an eviction is imposed.
2. Select a vacant site and make your payment (Cash or check - credits cards are not accepted) at the Pay Station. Camp host does not have change. (Payment is by the site number, not what hook ups you use or don't use i.e. spaces 3-18 are $25.00 even if you do not use the power, water and/or sewer hookup.) Complete a fee envelope and deposit payment in the pay tube within 30 minutes of arrival. Retain the envelope receipt and post in a visible spot on RV or camping unit.
3. Sites: Camping is permitted in designated camping areas only. Only one camping unit and one vehicle per campsite. Additional camping units: tents, trailers and/or cars must have own campsite. Extra cars may park in parking lot. Maximum of 6 people per site.
4. Campground is first come first serve – limited to 10 days. After 10 day stay all belonging must be completely removed from campground for 48 hours and then may return. Some exceptions may be made to the 10 day limit please check with Fair Office for criteria for an extension. Extensions are not granted to tenting area or tents.
5. Quiet time is between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. The operation or use of any noise-producing device which unreasonably annoys others at any time is prohibited; this includes loud TVs and radios. Individuals who are boisterous, rowdy, disorderly, intoxicated, or otherwise disturb the peace at any time may be requested to leave the campground
6. Generators are not allowed.
7. NO OUTDOOR CAMP FIRES AT ANYTIME! This includes briquette barbeques. Controlled propane, (i.e., Colman Cook Stoves or BBQ's) permitted. Propane fire pits with covers are allowed. There are no open fires, firearms or fireworks of any kind allowed in the campground
8. No Smoking allowed in restrooms. Urinals are not ash trays. Cigarette butts are not bio-degradable. Please dispose of them with your garbage and NOT on the grounds.
9. No washing, service to or repair of tow vehicles, cars or RVs.
10. Restrooms: No dish washing, no smoking, no co-ed showers, no disposal of needles in restrooms. Be respectful of others and clean up after yourself.
11. Wastewater must be disposed of in the approved dump station and never poured on the ground.
12. Do not leave food out unattended or feed the animals/birds.
13. Guests: You are responsible for the actions and safety of your visitors and guests. It is your responsibility to make sure your visitors and guests learn, understand and abide by all of the Rules and Regulations of the JCF Campground. It is your responsibility to make sure your visitors and guests know the sanctions for violation of the Rules.
14. Alcoholic Beverages/drug use is not to be in evidence at any time. Use of illegal drugs and disorderly conduct will not be tolerated. You and your group will be asked to leave and no refund will be given. This also applies if they are your guest.
15. Conduct: All campers and their visitors are required to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. Please refrain from loud and unseemly language.
16. Pets are welcome, but must be kept on leash at all times. Cleaned up after and waste disposed of properly in dumpster. Do not leave pets unattended. Pets are not permitted in buildings. Vicious or noisy pets are not permitted. If a pet barks, bites or becomes a nuisance, the owner and pet will be asked to leave the campground without refund.
17. Garbage: All garbage is to be sacked and tied (cardboard must be broken down) before putting in the dumpster. The garbage receptacles are not for old chairs, BBQ’s, coffee pots, awnings, etc. Camp area must be kept clean.
18. Nonpayment will result in disconnect and removal. All charges and/or legal fees will be your responsibility along with any remaining balance owed.
19. Campers are responsible for any damage to utility outlets, water hookups and campground property.
20. Winter Season: No tenting allowed October 1- May 25. Row 1 is the only row open. Rows 2, 3, 4 are closed.
21. Liability: ALL FACILITIES ARE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK. The JCFA is not responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property by fire, theft, wind, vandalism, or Acts of God.
22. We have very high water pressure be sure to use a pressure reducer on your water hose. Water connections must be properly fitted and supported to prevent leaks. If your hose is leaking and spraying water, the management will turn it off until you fix the problem. Please report any problems to camp host.
23. Closure: The Campground is closed to the public the week preceding the second Friday of August for the County Fair.
24. Refunds: No refunds will be given if you leave because of weather or you are asked to leave for violating the above rules.
Jefferson County Fairgrounds Campground is not a county park or county run. Jefferson County Fair Association has a Memorandum of Understanding with Jefferson County to fund, maintain and operate the Jefferson County Fairgrounds year round.